Wednesday, April 6, 2011

C4T Assignment

On the Other Hand By David Warlick


This post that I commented on was about remembering the old days when things were different because people did not surf, text, or tweet. This post was very enjoyable because it made me want to reflect on the good old days of just being outside playing as a child. He even listed some of his remember when moments like playing house was done with chairs and blankets and remember when we use to pretend — out loud? These were all good. In which I commented saying:I really enjoyed your I remember when post. It is very true that today’s generation would not know what to do without technology. Children do not go outside and play like I used to as a child growing up. Yes, I also had a playhouse with just chairs and a blanket. I really enjoyed my childhood because it was nothing for me and my friends to go outside to play. We played games like hopscotch, mother may I, tag, kickball, baseball and hide and go seek. Those were the good days. Thanks!

Who Among Us Is Explicitly Tasked With Helping Children Learn To Teach Themselves?
In this post he speaks about a conversation that he had with an librarian. In this conversation the librarian stated that they were the most important teacher that one will have. I find this statement to be true that librarians are important. There are so many teachers that rely on technology for everything including it teaching the students. The librarians help students become resourceful before technology became into full play. Then he made a point and saying that librarians are the first to go in budget cuts. In which I commented I believe that all positions are needed to help students to become productive in today’s society. I believe that librarians are needed because they help give us the skills of how to look up different resources. Yes, there is technology but someone has to show the students how to use it properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment