Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Blog Assignment#14

Special Metaphor Assignment


1)I believe that I missed the metaphor because I looked to hard at the story. I knew that it was a metaphor but I just could not figure out what it was saying. I believe that a lot of the students missed it because they looked at it too hard or just took the story for what it actually appeared. I know sometimes I can over analyze things and this was a good example.
2)I have used different metaphors when talking with my daughter. What I have realized is that I used metaphors daily but I just did not pay attention to it until now.
3)As a future educator,I believe that using metaphors will be great. This will allow students to think outside the box. This is a way to communicate with the students and get your point across as well.
4) We used metaphors to express feelings or to get a point across. Metaphors are used to get a one to think out side the box,to look at a situation different,or a way of saying something without out coming directly out saying what you really mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment