Sunday, March 6, 2011

C4T Assignment



I was assigned to Tyler Rice. He made a post about How to be a better teacher today- a long look in the mirror. He wrote about how is the new year and a time to start fresh. He also states that it is a good time to examine every aspect of a teacher's practice. He included that critical inspection is needed in : Grading & assessment, Assignments & lessons, Pedagogy, Homework, Late work, Classroom management/ discipline, Standards& main topics. I posted that I agree their is a need for critical inspection in the classroom. I believe that if students are not passing the teacher may need to evaluate themselves as well.

1 comment:

  1. Kristie,

    Thanks for your comments on my blog. I enjoyed reading your thoughts about it here too.

    Sorry it took me so long to find your blog!

    I'm really impressed by the work you have on your blog and the types of learning your class requires. You are really being prepared to join the teaching ranks!

    ReplyDelete