Sunday, January 23, 2011

Blog Assignment 1



I am the mother of a beautiful daughter name Karrington. I have lived in Mobile all my life. I enjoy singing, shopping, laughing, and spending time with my family. I have one brother and one sister. I decided to enter the field of education because I want to help the young people become productive citizens in today's society. I enjoy working with children. I believe that I can help them look at life differently.

The most rewarding part of my life is being a mother. My daughter has brought me so much joy. She is almost two and has a personality that is out of this world. The things that she do and say is just unbelievable. Her facial expressions are very funny. She is truly a blessing in my life. Karrington is also one of the reasons why I have entered the education field. I feel that children need to know that someone do care about them.

4 comments:

  1. Kids are great! I don't have any, but I really want some, one day. It's very impressive that you are choosing to undergo this task of juggling parenthood and college student at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that you are an extremely proud mother!

    Good luck this semester Kristie

    Stephen Akins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Stephen! I am a proud mother and Good luck to you as well this semester.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, I am a mother of a 3 year old boy. They are amazing (our children). They always bring us out of our bad moods and bring joy into our lives. It makes it hard to go to school and raise children but we do it for them.

    ReplyDelete